The Making of Quake
The Making of Quake Part 1
More Nvidia Cards You Can't Get
The 3080Ti is due for release on 3rd June 2021 with the 3070Ti a week later. Good luck!
DFC Youtube Channel
Youtube and get subscribed!
BobLAN 2021.4 Dates
DFC 23 Today
QWAN 2021.3 Dates
Updated Site Header
New HLStatsX URL
The new location is hlstatsx.desertfoxclan.com
It's FoxWAN Eve
One new feature this time will the CS:GO stats, courtesy of Pup. When the CS:GO server is running, the stats will be here: DFC HLStats
IEM Katowice 2021 Playoffs
Update 1: both teams from the lower group stage bracket have made it through to the final - Virtus.pro beating Liquid and Gambit beating Spirit. The final will be best of five, and starts at 2pm ON Sunday 28th February.
Update 2: Gambit took the final by 3 rounds to 1. Beating NAVI, Spirit and Virtus.pro in the finals was no easy task - well deserved!
RTX3060 Launches Today
IEM Katowice 2021 Update
View the full standings on the IEM website
FoxWAN 2021.2 Dates
IEM Katowice 2021
DanWAN 2021.1 Roundup
- eddier1981: "Thanks very much guys, had a good time, glad I made it for my first pup quiz, that was a good laugh. When we get back to normal bobslans I will be bringing my pimp coat (dressing gown)"
- Pup: "Well played @trebz for a great event! Apologies for leaving early and not helping with tidy up - promise Iâ€™ll help next time. Great mix of games... some classics, some new and some new mods for classics. So...DazWan in April?"
- Bynar: "Some great gaming this weekend, BF1 last night stands out to me, some really tight balanced matches with good numbers! You should have suggested it sooner @Russcky. Great bantz as always, let's get another in the diary."
- Russcky: "@Bynar really good games as much as Iâ€™m hated for it haha. @DBoy Iâ€™ll use base guns just for you next time :) I think the key to BF1 is numbers ideally we want a 6v6 or more for it to work well"
- Lynx: "the numbers for BF1 yesterday were great, and was quite well balanced really. Great to catch up with everyone after such a 'long time no see' :)"
- Trebz: "Aye great weekend as always chaps. Cheers for the quiz pup!"
- AngryDaz: "Thoroughly enjoyable. Well done everyone!"
- DBoy: "Amazing weekend as usual, great games, great bantz, great fun... thanks @Russcky appreciate that, sure it will make all the difference :)"
- Wozani: "aye, great to see you all :)"
- Fox: "Thanks for organising @trebz, top work on the quiz @Pup and nice work on the racing front from @EvilGoblin. And a big thank you to everyone for providing something positive to focus on when the world seems to be in need of a hard reboot or at least a couple of targeted Alt+F4s! :wink: As discussed in the early hours today, only @Lynx really has the infrastructure and processes in place to host these events with the level of professionalism that we expect (and deserve?!?!) and whilst @Pup and @trebz have done a tremendous job in stepping up and organising additional events to fill the calendar it would be unfair to expect them to do so again so quickly. However as things stand having something to look forward to - aside from our numbers in the vaccine queue (spoiler alert: @Lynx is the bookies favourite :)) is very important - so I'm happy to announce that the next event will be BobLAN BobWAN PupWAN DanWAN FoxWAN! Dates to be agreed/announced in due course but March/April time should allow us to all put in the hard yards and garner sufficient brownie points with wives/partners to allow for us to "slip away" for the weekend. Obviously we need to play things by ear at present but it's likely that we'll still be in "lockdown" by then, so I'm already looking forward to some more lockdown haircuts - although @NooNoo22's put down a strong marker for everyone already :). I'll keep you posted and obviously we'll have plenty of time to chat during our regular Friday night (and Monday race sessions?)."
It's DanWAN Day!
DanWAN page, where you'll find the schedule and links to social and the photo gallery.
Nvidia Broadcast Update
Nvidia Broadcast Event
Watch the event here.
Cyberpunk 2077 Out Today
You will need a powerful PC to get the best out of it - a 3070 or better is a must as DLSS is required to max out the settings at 60fps or more.
There are plenty of trailers and gameplay clips on the game's Youtube channel